JAAAMZ MARKETING's Fan Box

Facebook Badge

About Us

My photo
NEW YORK, NY, United States
Jaaamz Marketing offers a vast array of consulting and planning services for special events with a major emphasis on the Music and Fashion industries. Jaaamz Marketing will take your initial vision of a special event and incorporate it into the huge success you desire. From city and venue selections, to Dee Jay bookings in accordance with specific music choice and guest invites, our mission is to make your event an exclusively distinguished one while alleviating your involvement in the deviating and tedious tasks. For full Bio visit www.Jaaamz.com
Jaaamz%20MarketingQuantcast

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

'I LOVE YOU' a poem by: Junior van der Westhuizen



This one is for you....you know who you are,
the one closest to my heart but yet so far,
the one that keep my head to the sky and feet on the ground,
the one who is always their when no-one seem to be around,
when things went tough,
and moments so rough,
you reminded of the great things i have ...you reminded me of us,
and put the smile back on my face and made my cheeks turn red into a blush,
made me take all my problems to the toilet and made me pull the chain and flush,
and when you tell me you love me i get this adreniline rush,
you were the first one that made me cry over a song,
first ass i saw in a thong,
first to cuss me out and let me know when i am wrong,
the first one to kick my ass when i was in my car looking at you and blew my horn,
you satisfy my lust,
you the only one i trust,
your are not an option....you are a must,
without you i ain't me,
without you i can't see the things you show me,
without you i expire and i get old fashioned,
without you i don't have a purpose and i loose my passion,
without you i loose my taste and flavor,
without you my seaman won't ever get you in labor,
with you i feel safe...sexy and secure,
with you i feel excited about my future,
you treat me like a prince and not some creature,
with you i feel that i always fit in and in your life i feature,
you the only one that makes me horny,
the only one that question my rhymes and tell me when my raps are corny,
you spotted me when nobody saw me,
you the only one that make my stomach feel funny and give me butterflies,
you the only one that knows my deepest secrets and all my lies,
you the only one that knows my thoughts just by taking one look in my eyes,
you the only one that knows how much i cry after all the goodbyes,
you the only one that picks me up after all my failures and tries,
you the only one that makes me feel jalous when you conversate with other other guys,
Miss.Lucky-packet......always with a surprise,
presence so powerful that you can make the dead rise,
All i want to do is sent you a reminder,
that i am in-love with you for you and not like other guys for your vagina,
and i say that with all my respect,
i will never do you wrong and that's a fact,
and i know you saying this is just words but is a matter-of-fact,
i am gonna give you a call be-right-back,
before i go see that everything change...around you......underneath you and above you,
but these three word will never change and that is: "I LOVE YOU"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the feedback! Good or Bad all is appreciated! "Get Ready To Jaaamz"